Creating businesses and scaling them up today requires both 'entrepreneurs' and 'intrapreneurs' of exceptional skills. This leadership program is practitioner oriented that will draw upon the experience of several highly successful business leaders who have built and grown world class organisations. You will go away with practical takeaways that will help multiply your capability and those that work with you, in tune with external opportunities and internal challenges.
Please read this article to know about Sadhguru’s vision behind creating the recently launched Isha Leadership Academy.
Meet Ram Charan The World's Most Influential Consultant
It is not without a reason that Fortune magazine calls him 'the most influential consultant alive'.
Why You Must Attend
- A unique and powerful Business Leadership Program, that brings together, for the first time, the tools of professional and personal empowerment
- Especially crafted by Dr. Ram Charan; a highly acclaimed business advisor, speaker and the favourite coach of Fortune 500 CEOs, including General Electric's Jack Welch; and Sadhguru - Yogi, mystic and founder of Isha Foundation
- More than 10 CEOs including Mr. K.V. Kamath (Chairman, ICICI Bank and Infosys) and Mr. G.M. Rao (Chairman, GMR Group) will be available as resource leaders for all 4 days of the program
- Practitioner led, interactive program with practical business techniques and specific advice on real life scenarios for remarkable business growth and sustainability
- Unparalleled networking opportunity at this prestigious gathering of business owners, senior executives of medium and large corporations, influencers to a large number of people within and outside the organisation as well as policy makers and market shakers all in one place
- A unique resource centre facilitating continuous networking opportunity even after the program
Who Should Attend
This program is designed exclusively for highly motivated and committed entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, who are keen to invest substantially in themselves.
Founders and promoters of small & medium enterprises, who are ambitious of growing their institutions to global class and scale, would greatly benefit from this program. So also would senior executives and potential CEOs from both public & private undertakings, who have led significant initiatives within their organisations and are aiming to 'multiply' their own internal businesses.
INSIGHT Arena - The Learning Resource Centre
- Video : How to scale up your enterprise - Sadhguru's interview by Forbes India editor Indrajit Gupta
- Blog : How to scale up your enterprise - by Forbes India editor Indrajit Gupta
- Article: Sadhguru was a featured speaker at Ross Net Impact Thought Leadership Summit, where he was invited as a special guest. Read the article.
- Video : Watch Sadhguru converse with K.V. Kamath at the recently conducted Forbes India Leadership Awards, where he was invited as a special guest.
- Article : The strange existence of Ram Charan
- Article : Management guru Ram Charan on how to deal with boardroom negativity
- Blog : Ram Charan on leadership
- Video : K.V. Kamath with Sadhguru
- Video : Leadership - From Ambition to Vision - Sadhguru speaks at IMD business school, Lausanne
- Article : Cultivating spirituality among world leaders