- Discussion on Resource vs Possibility
- The Five Levers of Change – Purpose, Structure, Process, Inspiration and Culture
- Discuss the elements of creating an organization around aspiring vision and how it inspires people
- What is the role of HR in defining the purpose and acting as a steward for it?
- Participants understand how to define the purpose for an organization
- Understanding enabling structures – Command and Control, Matrix, Hierarchical, Holacracy etc.,
- How does HR think through this transformation?
- Designing Unique practices in HR processes to enable the Human is Not A resource paradigm
- Using design thinking to design HR processes
- Learn the art of story telling to inspire and motivate the team and the organization
- How do you convert a spreadsheet of facts into a story with a context?
- Elements of a differentiating culture
- How do organizations do amazing things through the power of culture?
- Participating organizations will have the opportunity to be a part of a pre-program survey to establish the starting point for the intended transformational journey.
- In order to set the foundation for this one-of-a-kind experience, participants will be offered the Inner Engineering Online program before attending the conference. This 9-hour online program has been specifically designed by Sadhguru.
- Sessions will be offered as a part of the workshop to equip the participants with simple yet powerful tools from the yogic sciences to manage overall well-being and inner balance.
- Individual sessions and the overall workshop will be followed by the creation of a transformation and implementation plan in the context of one’s own organization. These sessions will be supported and facilitated by session speakers & a group of dedicated mentors.