35+ years of professional experience in Asia/Middle East & Europe spanning 3 Global Multi Nationals: PepsiCo (14 years) ICI (13 years) & Diageo (8 years) across a diverse range of businesses like FMCG, Consumer Durables and Industrial Products.
Over two decades of proven track record in senior /leadership roles with recent stints as Group Treasurer & Investor Relations head, Region Finance head (Diageo & PepsiCo), Country CFO of large & complex Operating business’s (PepsiCo Beverages in India & China), leading M&A deals.
Have been on international assignment, outside home country the last 13+ years based in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Director in Public Boards :
– United Spirits Ltd, India. May 2016 to present,
– Sichuan Swelfun Limited, China – Sept 2013 to present
– PSPPI, Philippines – May 2012 to July 2013
My core strengths/Key experience lie in
• Leading communication, extensive interactions with Equity & Debt investors, engagement with the Board on shaping the Capital allocation strategies for the company as well as developing and executing Corporate Finance/Treasury related initiatives.
• Playing a partnering role as a key member of Leadership/Business decision making teams involving developing the Strategic agenda, interactions with JV/Franchise partners as well as delivery of results.
• Leading finance & commercial teams involving P&L, performance and portfolio management, setting & ensuring execution off National functional agenda’s, investment decisions, annual & long-term financial plans development.,
• Talent management, coaching, mentoring as well as building Function Leaders of the future.
• Championing the enhancement of the Control Environment & Standards in the business as well as increase in proportional ownership of Controls as being good business practice.